Frequently Asked Questions
LOOP LMS has integrated the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)’s Skills Framework into a core feature. LOOP LMS allows the Instructor and Site Administrator to create a learning plan based on the competency gaps of a learner in relation to his/her job scope.
Here’s how to create a learning plan in a few steps:
1. Log in to your LOOP LMS account as an Instructor/Site Administrator. Go to Learning Plan (1).
2. Click on "New Learning Plan" (2).
3. Name the Learning Plan (3) and assign it to your learner(s) (4). Indicate the sector (5), occupation (6), and the job role (7) before you going on to the next section (8).
4. The description of the related job role (9) is displayed.
5. De-select the skills that your learner(s) lack (10). You can view (11) a more detailed explanation regarding each skill listed. Click "Next" (12).
6. Select the tab indicating two types of skills (13), and choose the course category (14) and the relevant course (15) based on the skills that you want to build in the learner(s). Add (16) more courses if needed or delete (17) the extra course. Submit (18).
7. Click "Create OJT" (19).
8. Input OJT's name (20), fill in all fields (21) and submit OJT (22).
9. Submit (23) Learning Plan.
Now you can train your learners based on their competency gaps. Learn how to track and update your learners’ skills competency. Otherwise, create more courses from scratch or from template to upskill your learners.