Frequently Asked Questions
To represent your brand and carry personalized messages, LOOP LMS allows the Site Administrator to enhance your users’ gamification experience.
Here’s how to customize the gamification badges in a few steps:
1. Log in to your LOOP LMS account as a Site Administrator. Go to Accounts and Settings > Gamification Settings (1).
2. In the Badges section, click Customise Badges (2).
3. From the “Choose your default set” (3) drop-down list, choose one of the available badge styles to customise:
- Old School
5. Click the badge name (4) to replace it with a custom name.
6. Click Change (5) to change the badge image.
Note: Your badge image must be 200x200 px.
7. Repeat steps 4 to 6 for all the badges in your set to create your own unique and fully customised version.
Now you can customise your gamification badge style to improve brand customisation in your portal. You can also reward the users with their hard work within your portal through customised certificate or rewards.