Frequently Asked Questions
To help you increase your work efficiency, LOOP LMS allows the Site Administrator to add users to your portal en masse.
Here’s how to import multiple users in a few steps:
1. Log in to your LOOP LMS account as a Site Administrator. Go to Accounts and Settings > User (1).
Note: LOOP LMS does not allow duplicated username or email in your portal. The system will not import the user. The password should be minimum of 8 characters with at least 1 upper case letter and 1 symbol.
2. Click on "Import Users" (2).
3. Download sample files that are available in different file formats (3).
4. Fill in the user details using the sample file provided.
5. Upload the file (4) from your local PC.
Now you can add multiple users to your portal within just a few clicks. Find out how to deactivate a user on a specific date. Otherwise, proceed to create a course from scratch or from template. You can also create a learning plan for learners based on their skills competencies.