Frequently Asked Questions
To create a new course from scratch:
1. Log in to your LOOP LMS account as an Instructor. Go to Courses > New Course (1).
2. Click on "Create A New Course" (2).
3. Fill in all the fields in the General tab, from Course Name (3) to Additional Settings (4). Click Next (5).
4. Under Contents tab, create (6) a new topic, assignment, assessment and survey by filling up the fields.
5. Create a new topic (7) and add in text, Youtube URL, new and existing resources (8). Save (9) it.
6. Create a new assignment (10) and save (11) it.
7. Create a new assessment (12). Fill up the General tab (13) and Questions tab (14) and click on "Submit" (15) to complete the
creation of assessment. Save (16) it.
8. Create a new survey (17). Add in the survey's name (18) and add questions (19). Click on submit (20) to complete the creation
of survey. Save (21) it.
9. After filling up the Contents tab, click "Next" (22).
10. Under the Enrollment tab, tick the radio button (23) to edit the fields and enroll learners. Fill in the class expiry date (24).
11. You can publish (17) your course now.
Note: You can always save and preview your course content, and proceed to edit the remaining parts from List Courses. Learn how to manage your course
Now you can create a course. To protect your intellectual properties, learn how to restrict download the module resource. Otherwise, learn how to add assessments or surveys to the course.