Frequently Asked Questions
To create a new course from scratch:
1. Log in to your LOOP LMS account as an Instructor. Go to Course > Create > From Scratch (1).
2. Fill in all the fields in the General tab, from Course Name (2) to Additional Settings (3). Click Next (4).
3. Under Contents tab, add new topic (5) by filling up the fields.
4. Save the topic (6) and Edit the topic (7) to add an activity (8) under each topic.
5. Save the activity (9).
6. Click the Upload (10) icon to choose the file format.
7. Tick “Restrict Download” (11) for certain file types before you upload (12) the document.
8. Save the topic (13).
9. Repeat steps 3 to 8 until you have filled up the content. Click Next (14).
10. Under the Enrollment tab, tick the radio button (15) to edit the fields and enroll learners. Fill in the class expiry date (16).
11. You can publish (17) your course now.
Note: You can always save and preview your course content, and proceed to edit the remaining parts from List Courses. Learn how to manage your course
Now you can create a course from scratch or from template. To protect your intellectual properties, learn how to restrict download the module resource. Otherwise, learn how to add assessments or surveys to the course.