Frequently Asked Questions
LOOP LMS lets you communicate with people across your portal quickly and efficiently through the chatroom.
Here’s how to create a chatroom in a few steps:
1. Log in to your LOOP LMS account as an Instructor. Go to Collaboration Tools > Chatroom (1).
2. Click ‘+’ icon (2) to create a chatroom, give the chatroom a name (3) and click create (4).
3. Select a room (5) and click the ‘Invite’ tab (6) and click ‘+’ (7) beside each user to start inviting people into the chatroom.
4. Type your message (8) and send (9).
5. Info (10) shows the users in this chatroom, and to leave this chatroom, click “Leave” (11) and confirm (12).
Start chatting with people within your portal now! For internal meetings, we suggest setting up a conference session; for your training needs, we suggest setting up a virtual classroom or a lecture theatre.