Frequently Asked Questions
To make learning more engaging and appealing to your learners, LOOP LMS provides a points system to let your team challenge one another to be the first on the leaderboard.
Log in to your LOOP LMS account as a Site Administrator. Go to Accounts and Settings > Gamification Settings (1), where you can adjust the gamification features according to your training needs.
LOOP LMS gamification features allow you to:
- Turn on/off all Gamification (2) features for everyone.
- Turn on/off Points (3), Badges (4), Levels (5), and the Leaderboard (6) in your portal.
- Tick and untick individual options for each of the above features to suit your needs.
- Set the points to offer after a specific action is achieved and set the condition to level up.
- Reset to default settings (7) whenever you want.
- Customise the badges for your learners.
Now you can make the learning experience more enjoyable and engaging with LOOP LMS gamification features! To achieve a more customised portal, try customising your branding, gamification badges, or certificate.