Frequently Asked Questions
To receive feedback from your learners upon course completion, one way is to create a survey and ask them to participate in answering the survey.
Here’s how to create a survey in a few steps:
1. Log in to your LOOP LMS account as a Site Administrator. Go to Course > Create > Survey (1).
2. Name the survey (2).
3. Describe the purpose of the survey (3).
4. Submit (4).
5. Add Survey Questions (5).
6. Fill in the survey question (6) and select the question type (7).
7. Save the question (8).
8. Add response (9) to the question for Single Choice type and Multiple Choice type.
9. Submit (10) once you are done with creating the survey questions.
Now you can proceed to create a course from scratch or from template if you haven’t. Next up: Learn how to add an assessment to a course.