Frequently Asked Questions
LOOP LMS lets you easily create multimedia flashcards that display audio, images and even videos.
Here’s how to upload media to a flashcard in a few steps:
1. Log in to your LOOP LMS account as a Learner/Instructor/Site Administrator. Go to Adaptive Flashcards > My Topics (1).
2. Click the “view” icon (2) to move to the page showing your study sets.
3. Click the “edit” icon (3) to edit the flashcards in your study set.
4. Click their respective “Choose File” button (4) to upload an image, an audio track or a video to the Question (5) or Answer (6). If audio or images are uploaded, videos cannot be uploaded and vice versa.
5. Choose a file from your local library (7) and click the “Open” button (8).
6. Click “Save Changes” (9) to create the flashcard.
7. To update media in the flashcard, repeat steps 3 to 6 on a completed study set using a different piece of media.
8. To remove media, click the “-“ icon (10) to delete the flashcard and its respective media.
LOOP LMS provides the option of multimedia flashcards, allowing enrolled users to craft unique questions or gain a better understanding of the concept that they are learning with alternative forms of explanations. For other alternative ways of displaying information, you might be interested in learning how to create mathematic or scientific equations.