Frequently Asked Questions
LOOP LMS lets you share your flashcard topics with others.
Here’s how to share your flashcard topic to others in a few steps:
1. Log in to your LOOP LMS account as a Learner/Instructor/Site Administrator. Go to Adaptive Flashcards > My Topics (1).
2. Click on the “Share” icon (2) to share flashcard to other users.
3. Click the “Copy Link” button on the first row (3) if you want to share the flashcard topic to other LOOP users. Click the “Copy Link” button on the second row (4) if you want to share the flashcard topic to the public (users outside LOOP LMS).
4. For the invitee to view the flashcard topics, you must click on the link sent to you or input the link into a browser (5).
5. Click on the “+” icon (6) to enroll in the flashcard topic. The enrolled topic will be added to “My Topics”.
Now, you can share your flashcard topics to anybody via a simple link! Next up, you might be interested in how to search for more topics to enroll to My Topics or listing down all your enrolled topics that you liked.