Frequently Asked Questions
LOOP LMS lets you edit the content of your flashcard topics and study sets after creating them.
Here’s how to edit your flashcard topic and study set in a few steps:
1. Log in to your LOOP LMS account as a Learner/Instructor/Site Administrator. Go to Adaptive Flashcards > My Topics (1).
2. Click on the “edit” icon (2) to change the settings of your flashcard topic.
3. Edit the title of your flashcard topics (3), its category (4), and privacy settings (5) then click “Done” (6) when you are completed.
4. Click the “view” icon (7) to move to the page showing your study sets.
5. Click the “edit” icon (8) to edit the settings and contents of your study set.
6. Edit the Title (9), number of cards per attempt (10), along with the content of the Question (11) and Answer (12).
7. Click the “+” icon (14) to add another flashcard or the “-“ icon (13) to delete it. Once you are done, click “Save Changes” (15).
In LOOP LMS, you can change the settings and contents of your flashcards topics and study sets conveniently. To improve the design of your flashcards, you might prefer uploading media or even creating mathematic or scientific equations.